TEST CARCINOEMBRYONAL ANTIGEN LEVEL
This CEA assay (carcinoembryonic antigen) is a visual immunoassay for the qualitative detection of CEA antigen in a blood sample. The CEA test is intended to be used to aid in the detection of various cancers. Elevated CEA is an indication of gastrointestinal cancer. Gastrointestinal cancers (such as the colon and stomach) are relatively common. Pancreatic, breast, and lung cancers also increase CEA and can be screened with this test.
- The product includes the necessary equipment for a single CEA test.
- Elevated CEA is an indication of gastrointestinal cancer. Samples need not be sent to the laboratory.
- CE marked for professional use.
- Easy to use. Contains clear instructions in Finnish, Swedish and English.
- The result is immediately visible.
⇒ FREE AND SAME/NEXT DAY SHIPPING (estimated delivery time 3-4 days).
⇒ DISCREET DELIVERY. We deliver all our products in white envelopes. There will be no content description on the outside of the envelope. As a result no one besides you will know the nature of the contents inside.